The individual program of specialized training course based on the standard program of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and approved by the Scientific Council and the Rector of the Lugansk state medical university.
The individual program of specialization included the following theoretical and practical aspects:
- Anatomy, physiology and pathologic anatomy of the alimentary tract.
- Diseases of oesophages.
- Diseases of stomach and duodenum.
- Diseases of small intestine.
- Diseases of liver and biliary system.
- Diseases of pancreas.
- Drugs and hepatotoxicity.
- Mesentric vascula diseases.
- Emergency in gastroenterology.
- Nutritional disorders and their treatment in diseases of gastroenterology.
- Functional gastrointestinal disorders.
- HIV, AIDS and gastrointestinal tract.
- Gastrointestinal complications of pregnancy.
- Diseases of cardiovascular system .
- Diseases of respiratory system.
- Tropical diseases of gastrointestinal tract.
- Malignancies of gastrointestinal tract.
- Infectious diseases of gastrointestinal tract.
- Miscellaneous diseases of gastrointestinal tract.
- Inflammatory bowel disorders.
- Diseases colon and rectum.
- Colonoscopy and rectoromanoscopy.
- Ultrasound diagnostics.
- PH- metry.
- Roentgen logical investigations.
- Laboratory diagnostics.
- Investigation of intestinal secretion, duodenal sounding.
- Work in clinical and biochemical laboratory.
- Dissertation on clinical study of hepatic encephalopathy.