Dermatology & Venerology
The individual program of specialized training course based on the standard program of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and pproved by the Scientific Council and the Rector of the Lugansk state medical university.
The individual program of specialization included the following theoretical and practical aspects:
- General Medical science.
- Basic Dermatological science.
- Pathology, Cytology and Histopathological study of the skin.
- Clinical Dermatological science.
- Clinical Venerology.
- Infectious diseases.
- Immunological diseases.
- Pediatric Dermatology.
- Cosmetic Dermatology.
- Dermatological Surgery.
- Scientific Research Work.
- Investigations and Laboratory Techniques.
- Pathology, Cytology and Histopathological procedures.
- Practical skills in the Skin department.
- Practical skills in the Venerology department.
- Attending in the Dermatology polyclinic (out patient department).
- Attending in the Venerology polyclinic (out patient department).
- Major and Minor Dermatological procedures.
- Practical Venerological procedures.
- Minor Cosmetic Dermatological operation.
- Cosmetic and resurfacing Laser therapy.